Camera v4.9 update for URSA Mini 4K and URSA Mini Pro is now available and can be downloaded from our website. Release information regarding this release can be found below.
Please ensure that your device is plugged into mains power before running the software update. For users updating an URSA Mini from Camera 4.0 or above it is advisable to export your presets and LUT’s onto a card as they will be removed during this update.
What’s new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 4.9...
New features for URSA Mini 4K
• Added support for URSA Mini SSD Recorder on URSA Mini 4K.
• Lowers SDI output latency to less than 1 frame for live production.
• Lowers LCD monitoring latency.
• Added ability to switch between shutter speed and angle.
• Added scrubbing support for playback in camera.
• Added autofill option for lens manufacturers in metadata slate.
•*Improved keyboard for metadata slate.
• Improved support for B4 lenses.
•*Fixed zoom control bug on Canon 18-80mm T4.4
•*Fixed focus control on Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 STM and USM lenses.
•*Fixed iris control on Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM zoom lens.
• Fixed bug where lens change was not recognised in metadata if powered off.
• Added new SDI Camera Control v1.2 documentation to URSA Mini Manual.
New features for URSA Mini Pro
• Fixed a bug where pressing the ‘still’ button causes a crash.
I'm happy to see the 4K has not been abandoned. I sure can use the SSD recorder.