31 replies to this topic

#21 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

SOLD: Canon 514 xl-s with Case and Microphone - This camera comes with the original case (see condition in photo) and the original microphone. NOTE: Although this is a sound camera, sound film for this camera is no longer available. You can use this camera with modern Super8 films. With batteries inserted, the motor runs smoothly and the battery check works. This camera is untested with film and is being sold as-is.

#22 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

SOLD: (THESE ITEMS NOT SOLD SEPARATELY) - Over 16 - 400' rolls of 16mm film (some expired but still usable). These are different stocks of 16mm film for variety.

#23 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:36 PM

SOLD: Bogen 3051 Tripod Legs - With Rubber Feet - This one has all of the rubber feet that originally came with the tripod and they can screw up or down. All spreader legs are intact and working. This set of legs are pretty nice because there are these little red levers for each leg that you just press to get the legs to extend for pretty fast adjustments.

$150 - 1 LEFT: Bogen 3066 Pan Tilt Fluid Tripod Head by Manfrotto - WITH plate - NO pan/tilt arm

#24 David Cunningham

David Cunningham
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

BTW I always think it's a little unkind to go through the likely shortcomings of someone's offering when they've said up front that it's old material bought for experiment. OP deserves to get the best price he can. No-one is expecting the same results as factory-fresh stock.

Mark, you're right. In hind sight I should have thought about that. Sorry about that everyone. Forgot I wasn't in an informational post.

#25 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

What's Left + Price Reductions:

$15: 5 Piece Scrim Set for Movie Lights - Each scrim is 8 1/2 Inches in diameter. This set comes with storage bag.

$250: TWO 400' magazines for the Bolex Rex 5 with Sound Cover (not a blimp but a leather cover), in a nice vintage silver case.

$400: Custom Bolex Rex 4 Sound Blimp. - Rare blimp but can't take it with me. It makes the Rex 4 ultra silent indeed.

$250: Tobin Crystal Sync Motor for Bolexes - I only used this motor once on my Bolex Rex 5 and it works great!

$60: Bogen 3051 Tripod Legs - No Rubber Feet - All spreader legs are intact and working. This set of legs are pretty nice because there are these little red levers for each leg that you just press to get the legs to extend for pretty fast adjustments. I've used this tripod many times, not having rubber feet doesn't affect the way this tripod works. The threaded part does go inside the spreader knuckles when not fully extended, keeping the tripod from scratching the floor. It is recommended that you put rubber stoppers in or those rubber chair feet if you can find some to fit.

$80: Manfrotto 475 Tripod Legs - The 475 Pro Geared Tripod legs has a center brace strut system, reliable quick-action leg locks, non-rollback three faceted center column, spirit level and rubber/metal spiked feet. This one has all of the rubber feet that originally came with the tripod. All spreader legs are intact and working.

$50 EACH: Bogen 3066 Pan Tilt Fluid Tripod Head by Manfrotto - NO plate - NO pan/tilt arm - I have 2 of these

$50 (for pair): Bolex-Lite S2 650W Film Lights In Original Cases - These both have been tested and work great. They are in wonderful shape. They each come in their own case. One of the cases is missing the Bolex seal on the case. The bulbs are included however I don't guarantee the bulbs will work on arrival.

$20: Bescor automatic pan-tilt head with extension cable for remote

$30: Sticky pod original Camera Car Mount - 1 Base with accessories

$30: Special Effects Horror Kit - comes with several bottles of fake blood, fake sweat/tears, brain cap, large green-screen material (I believe it's 10'), brand new ecigs with nicotine-less ecig juice (for fake smoking scenes), giant bottle of liquid latex, several tubes of zombie/monster makeup, tons of fake gold chains (I was a crazy Mr. T fan this past Halloween), various applicators. This was my kit for the Zombie Film Challenge.

#26 David Cunningham

David Cunningham
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1054 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:25 AM

The 16SR sold?

#27 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

Yes. It's being picked up today locally.

#28 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 29 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

SOLD: Manfrotto 475 Tripod Legs - The 475 Pro Geared Tripod legs has a center brace strut system, reliable quick-action leg locks, non-rollback three faceted center column, spirit level and rubber/metal spiked feet. This one has all of the rubber feet that originally came with the tripod. All spreader legs are intact and working.

$50 (1 left): Bogen 3066 Pan Tilt Fluid Tripod Head by Manfrotto - NO plate - NO pan/tilt arm

#29 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:55 PM

What's Left:

$15: 5 Piece Scrim Set for Movie Lights - Each scrim is 8 1/2 Inches in diameter. This set comes with storage bag.

$250: TWO 400' magazines for the Bolex Rex 5 with Sound Cover (not a blimp but a leather cover), in a nice vintage silver case.

$400: Custom Bolex Rex 4 Sound Blimp. - Rare blimp but can't take it with me. It makes the Rex 4 ultra silent indeed.

$250: Tobin Crystal Sync Motor for Bolexes - I only used this motor once on my Bolex Rex 5 and it works great!

$50 (for pair): Bolex-Lite S2 650W Film Lights In Original Cases - These both have been tested and work great. They are in wonderful shape. They each come in their own case. One of the cases is missing the Bolex seal on the case. The bulbs are included however I don't guarantee the bulbs will work on arrival.

$20: Bescor automatic pan-tilt head with extension cable for remote

$30: Sticky pod original Camera Car Mount - 1 Base with accessories

$30: Special Effects Horror Kit - comes with several bottles of fake blood, fake sweat/tears, brain cap, large green-screen material (I believe it's 10'), brand new ecigs with nicotine-less ecig juice (for fake smoking scenes), giant bottle of liquid latex, several tubes of zombie/monster makeup, tons of fake gold chains, various applicators.

#30 Jeremy Rumas

Jeremy Rumas
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Other
  • USA

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:55 AM

Is the Tobin crystal sync motor still available?

#31 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:17 AM

Is the Tobin crystal sync motor still available?

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, it's still available. I sent you an email.    :D

Edited by T Sanders, 21 April 2016 - 09:17 AM.

#32 T Sanders

T Sanders
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 21 April 2016 - 09:21 AM

The Special FX kit is gone.  

Bolex lights are gone.

These items are still available but if no one requests them by Sunday evening, I won't have access to them. I'm moving overseas in about a week and a half and I'm in the process of selling my car so I won't have it by next week to go get items out of storage.

$15: 5 Piece Scrim Set for Movie Lights - Each scrim is 8 1/2 Inches in diameter. This set comes with storage bag.

$250: TWO 400' magazines for the Bolex Rex 5 with Sound Cover (not a blimp but a leather cover), in a nice vintage silver case.

$20: Bescor automatic pan-tilt head with extension cable for remote

$30: Sticky pod original Camera Car Mount - 1 Base with accessories

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arriarriflex, Bolex, tripod, film, camera, sale, sell, light, magazine

rebotnix Technologies

Visual Products

Tai Audio

New Pro Video - New and Used Equipment

Ritter Battery

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Glidecam

CineLab

Willys Widgets

Paralinx LLC

CineTape

Rig Wheels Passport