Selling 'Nancy' - an Arri Alexa EV. Camera was purchased a year ago, and has 2899hrs. Camera has been lovingly maintained, and is in full working order with the latest firmware. The full kit includes the Odyssey 7Q+ monitor/recorder that has the RAW license activated. You can access the ARRI Raw and extended resolution formats via one SDI cable, with 2 cables needed for highspeed. The camera has the high speed license activated also, and uses the SxS module. All images available for serious buyers.
Full kit includes:
- Arri Alexa EV (highspeed license included, up to 120fps)
- V-Mount Plate (with P-Tap)
- Top Handle
- Leveling Block
- Arri Flight Case (innerspace)
- Shoulder pad
- 3x128GB SxS Pro+ Cards
- 2xSxS Thunderbolt card reader
- Wooden Camera and Arri Official AC Power cable
- 2xHigh Speed 3G-SDI Cables
- Odyssey 7Q+
- 2x512GB SSD's
- 1xUSB 3.0 SSD cable
- Official Odyssey sun hood
- Official Odyssey non-glare screen wrap
- Portabrace weather sleeve for Odyssey 7Q+
- AC Power cable (Odyssey)
- 2xP-Tap power cable (Odyssey)
- Magic Arm
All the gear has been professionally used and maintained. No issues with any of the equipment, and some original boxes that I have for the Odyssey will ship with the kit.
There are plenty of higher hour packages out there, without the raw capabilities of the Odyssey in the kit, around the $15K mark. Asking $10,000 plus shipping. This is a steal!
Please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and any additional images or tests you want carried out. Camera is located in Santa Monica, CA.