I proudly present to you the new camera control module I built myself,
Cine Assist 1.2
hoping that this could be interesting to some of you here, it already help me quite a bit!
It was created mainly with Super-8 cameras with electrical remote sockets in mind, but can also be used on various other cameras as well.
Once attached to your camera, the small board offers a new set of possibilities:
- Start, stop or delay your film recording automatically
- Remote control your camera with your smart phone
- Record independent but still synchronized live sound
- Autonomously output digital data onto film
Filmmakers can use the module through 3 different interfaces
- Direct control with on-board switches, feedback on OLED display
- Bluetooth remote control with dedicated Cine Assist Android app
- PC control with the Cine Assist Windows application
I have uploaded videos in English and German covering the features of Cine Assist on my website
so you can find much more details there, if you like.