2 replies to this topic

#1 siddharth diwan

siddharth diwan
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:22 PM

I wanted to know hows the Lodz film school for cinematography, whats the coures duration and fee ....and most of all how difficult or easy is it to get in it because it does'nt seem to be a profit making institution...i checked out the website which is in polish and the english version is not detailed .....so please someone give info about it....thanks a lot

#2 Michal Tywoniuk

Michal Tywoniuk

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • China/Beijing

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:40 PM

I've just graduated Cinematography dep. there. I think it's worth it. There are only a few good tutors, they very old and very often don't get what u say so it's waist of time to discuss thinks. The good think about this school is that we shoot 35mm the whole time. So u get the best experiences possible. Every think there plays up so u get a lot of hard times and nowhere else u get so confused. The best there are the young people u meet in school, I guess I've learned the most from them...

It's not so hard to get in, two ways to study: regular course/4 years/master of art or u can just do one year as a free to go any class u want, it's the cheepeast and it's perfect if u want to get only experiences. To get the cost u must call the office.

#3 siddharth diwan

siddharth diwan
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:10 PM

I've just graduated Cinematography dep. there. I think it's worth it. There are only a few good tutors, they very old and very often don't get what u say so it's waist of time to discuss thinks. The good think about this school is that we shoot 35mm the whole time. So u get the best experiences possible. Every think there plays up so u get a lot of hard times and nowhere else u get so confused. The best there are the young people u meet in school, I guess I've learned the most from them...

It's not so hard to get in, two ways to study: regular course/4 years/master of art or u can just do one year as a free to go any class u want, it's the cheepeast and it's perfect if u want to get only experiences. To get the cost u must call the office.

But wont the course duration come to 5yrs including the polish language course because i'm english speaking

The Slider

CineTape

Ritter Battery

rebotnix Technologies

Metropolis Post

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Aerial Filmworks

Technodolly

Glidecam

Abel Cine

Wooden Camera

Gamma Ray Digital Inc