Looking for a DP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 seekingtalent

seekingtalent
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:19 PM

I'm young Director/Screenwriter who just moved to BREA(Orange County) and I'm looking for a DP I can setup long term business relationship. I have numerous projects on hand. I'll be starting of with a short 15minute film in the next week or so and I plan on to shoot 30min, 60min and 90min films by the end of June'06.

Right now I'm looking for is an enthusiastic and talented DP with his own good camera in or around BREA/FULLERTON area with whom I can set up meetings and share my ideas, views, concepts and scripts and most important dreams to succeed in the entertainment industry. As for now I can't offer any pay/compensation as I'm for myself not earning. But again I've alot of good scripts and I'm looking for a some support from THE DP. Experiance doesn't matter as much as CAN DO & WILL DO attitude. BUT MUST BE FREINDLY AND OF JOLLY NATURE.

If intrested please reply with few lines about yourself with the words "DP" in the subject line to seekingtalent@gmail.com. We might click and be the next BIG THING.

Rig Wheels Passport

Technodolly

Paralinx LLC

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider

Visual Products

New Pro Video - New and Used Equipment

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Wooden Camera

CineLab

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

FJS International, LLC