#1 Filip Plesha

Filip Plesha
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Other
  • Croatia

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:08 AM

I'm trying to find out anything about a coca-cola Commercial that has been airing on TV here in Croatia around last month

Here is how it goes.

It's winter evening, everything blue and dark, an old man is walking his dog out in the cold.
He passes by a parked car burowed in snow, muted music "Love is in the air" is comming
from inside the car. He stops, looks, door opens, a naked guy reaches out with his arm
and takes two bottles of Coca-cola out of the snow (he was using the snow as the fridge),
he takes the bottles, and you can see a naked girl with him inside. They shut the door. The old man
looks confused for a moment, then continues to walk his dog.
The tag line is something like...only you can chose how you will spend this winter or something like that

Clearly it was shot on 35mm, timed blueish, exept for the interior of the car which is wery warm (the contrast of colors and the idea of the ad). The contrast is smooth (like a regular movie)

I think that is enough information to reshoot the ad, so I trust if anyone had seen it it will ring a bell

Now what I want to know is wheather that is an international ad, or an european-only ad, or just a local ad for this country?

Edited by Filip Plesha, 28 February 2006 - 10:11 AM.

Opal

FJS International, LLC

Visual Products

Paralinx LLC

The Slider

Willys Widgets

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

rebotnix Technologies

Ritter Battery

Rig Wheels Passport

Metropolis Post

CineLab