Looks good. What kind of workflow was used. Camera set-up? Post/transfer? Color correction?
Aside from about 10 industrial fluorescent lights, one Lowell 3-piece light kit, and a couple DJ lights, that was about it. We rented a fischer 11 dolly which was like a gift from god. It was the hydraulic arm that really impressed me and I tried to use it as much as possible without overkill.
But that was about it. I cut it together in Final Cut Pro HD and used a deck to import the footage, but no color correction was done whatesoever....which was definitely a first for me. I just didn't think it needed it...another first for me. Usually it's the mindset of "ok, that looks about as good as we're going to make it it look on-set, we'll fix the rest in post", which I know is horrible, but when attempting to achieve that "film-look" it kinda becomes necessary to think like that when shooting with a XL2 or a 100a/b. Having said that, the SDX/Pro35 combo looked unreal while we were filming and watching the playback on the monitor. I'm still working on compressing it for the web in multiple formats...which I suck at and think it to be a whole artform unto itself.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback Charles. Glad you liked it.