Set Internship?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Adam Price

Adam Price
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2006 - 02:43 PM

I'm a sophomore majoring in Radio/TV/Film at Northwestern University, in Evanston, IL. I've been all over the internet looking in all the usual places that post internship opportunities (craigslist, entertainmentcareers.net, all the fox, paramount, etc websites) and there seem to be a ton of opportunities out there for internships in development, marketing, etc. But I really don't want to be in an office... in fact, my school can likely hook me up with a credit internship in something like that.

I'm looking for an academic credit internship on a TV/commercial/music video/film set for this summer in New York, LA, or here in Chicago. Northwestern is great for production experience, so I've spent most of my weekends of college on a film set. So I'm very familiar with set protocol, grip/lighting, and camera. If anyone has any recommendations for places to look, that would be great. If anyone can provide an academic credit internship (unpaid is fine) on set for this summer, and wants someone with a good knowledge of set procedure and who knows how to use equipment, please contact me.

My resume is attached.

Adam Price

Attached Files

Edited by Adam Price, 03 April 2006 - 02:44 PM.

CineLab

FJS International, LLC

CineTape

Wooden Camera

Technodolly

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Abel Cine

rebotnix Technologies

Tai Audio

Aerial Filmworks

Glidecam