Josh Henderson
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Toronto

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

Hi,

My name is Josh Henderson and I am currently attending Ryerson University in Toronto.

I am looking to do an interview with a few DoPs/Cinematographers in the Toronto area. Specifically, I am looking at career trajectories, experiences, and the current market's influence on jobs. This topic is of particular interest to me since I'm looking to become involved in Cinematography for my professional career.

If you or anyone you know is available, I would greatly appreciate a one-on-one interview. My profs prefer in person, but under the circumstances, telephone is also an option.

For everyone who has read this, thank you for your time.

Josh Henderson
Student
Radio and Television Arts
Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada

#2 Babyjenks

Babyjenks

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:08 PM

Hi Josh,

To help you with your search you should check out www.csc.ca (Canadian Society of Cinematography) and click on find members, it's along the top of the screen, and search for cinematographers in ontario. The listing will give you names, status, email and contact information. I'm not a DOP, yet, so I can't talk with you. But good luck, hopes this helps.

Christine

Hi,

My name is Josh Henderson and I am currently attending Ryerson University in Toronto.

I am looking to do an interview with a few DoPs/Cinematographers in the Toronto area. Specifically, I am looking at career trajectories, experiences, and the current market's influence on jobs. This topic is of particular interest to me since I'm looking to become involved in Cinematography for my professional career.

If you or anyone you know is available, I would greatly appreciate a one-on-one interview. My profs prefer in person, but under the circumstances, telephone is also an option.

For everyone who has read this, thank you for your time.

Josh Henderson
Student
Radio and Television Arts
Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada

#3 Josh Henderson

Josh Henderson
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Toronto

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:08 PM

Thanks for your response, Christine. I hadn't thought to check there for some reason...

May I ask what job you have now? Would I be able to interview you? The search for DoPs is only a self imposed critera, and it would work out to my benefit to interview someone who is on the path to become a DoP.

-Josh

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

The Slider

Rig Wheels Passport

Ritter Battery

Technodolly

Wooden Camera

Aerial Filmworks

Abel Cine

CineTape

Willys Widgets