#1 Gino Terribilini

Gino Terribilini
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Student
  • Long Beach, CA

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:07 PM

I sent out my Chapman application a few months ago and they recieved everything, but I have not heard from them. They are supposed to let you know around April 15th, but in the application, they said they would have a phone interview with you. If I haven't gotten a call yet, should I start forgetting about them or do they call around the 15th?? Any experiences to share?

#2 Chris Pritzlaff

Chris Pritzlaff
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Gaffer
  • Los Angeles

Posted 14 April 2006 - 01:56 AM

I sent out my Chapman application a few months ago and they recieved everything, but I have not heard from them. They are supposed to let you know around April 15th, but in the application, they said they would have a phone interview with you. If I haven't gotten a call yet, should I start forgetting about them or do they call around the 15th?? Any experiences to share?

Call the film school office at (714) 997 6765 and check on the status of the application process. They may or may not do the phone interviews, but check with them to make sure. Don't give up yet.

#3 take5

take5

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Student

Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:28 AM

Wondering if you had heard anything. I'm a transfer student and they told me by the end of May I would hear. They didn't mention a phone interview.

#4 Chris Pritzlaff

Chris Pritzlaff
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Gaffer
  • Los Angeles

Posted 16 May 2006 - 03:47 PM

I know of others who have not heard from the film school this year. I would definately call them to confirm your status. The other departments at chapman have already welcomed thier new students for the next year but the film school seems to have fallen behind somehow.

#5 take5

take5

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Student

Posted 20 May 2006 - 11:26 AM

I know of others who have not heard from the film school this year. I would definately call them to confirm your status. The other departments at chapman have already welcomed thier new students for the next year but the film school seems to have fallen behind somehow.

Thanks for the reply. FYI I called the film school and they do not know the status of applications they referred me back to admissions. But before I called admissions the mail came and low and behold I got accepted!!! However, it didn't say to the film school just to the school. To late to call, will have to wait till Monday.

Willys Widgets

Visual Products

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Glidecam

The Slider

CineTape

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Metropolis Post

Aerial Filmworks

Abel Cine

Opal