kan boxer

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:06 AM

hello!
everybody! There is so many talks about cinematography here! I can't get much knowledge of cinematography now. So could anyone give me advice about how to learn it? How to become a cinematographer? I live in China but I can't communicate with any famous cinematographer so I really want to hear instruction. thanks for kindness help!
my email is : tombofheart@yahoo.com.cn

Edited by pigdealer, 05 May 2006 - 12:09 AM.

#2 Dominik Muench

Dominik Muench
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Brisbane

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:47 AM

hello!
everybody! There is so many talks about cinematography here! I can't get much knowledge of cinematography now. So could anyone give me advice about how to learn it? How to become a cinematographer? I live in China but I can't communicate with any famous cinematographer so I really want to hear instruction. thanks for kindness help!
my email is : tombofheart@yahoo.com.cn

try contacting bejing filmschool, i heard they have an excellent cinematography program :)

also, a friend of mine is a cinematography instructor here:

China Academy of Art
+86 13735519717
www.cinematographers.com/members/wocai

Edited by Dmuench, 05 May 2006 - 02:53 AM.

#3 kan boxer

kan boxer

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:41 AM

try contacting bejing filmschool, i heard they have an excellent cinematography program :)

also, a friend of mine is a cinematography instructor here:

China Academy of Art
+86 13735519717
www.cinematographers.com/members/wocai

It's very kind of you. Thank you! I have contacted beijing film school's cinematography department. They told me they accepted about 5 students next year. The ratio between apply and enrollment was about 100:1. And the teacher told me if I have no filmmaking expierence it's almost impossible to pass examination. I haven't maken film yet. It's hard for me now. So may I phone the mobile number +86 13735519717? What should I call this instructor? Please email me some nassisary information about him.

#4 Dominik Muench

Dominik Muench
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Brisbane

Posted 05 May 2006 - 09:40 AM

It's very kind of you. Thank you! I have contacted beijing film school's cinematography department. They told me they accepted about 5 students next year. The ratio between apply and enrollment was about 100:1. And the teacher told me if I have no filmmaking expierence it's almost impossible to pass examination. I haven't maken film yet. It's hard for me now. So may I phone the mobile number +86 13735519717? What should I call this instructor? Please email me some nassisary information about him.

oh thats a mobile number ? didnt know that, well his name is woting cai, just tell him that i gave you his number, my name is dominik from germany, he knows me from australia, he should be able to help you then :)

Tai Audio

rebotnix Technologies

FJS International, LLC

CineLab

Glidecam

Abel Cine

CineTape

Wooden Camera

Willys Widgets

Metropolis Post

The Slider

Paralinx LLC