16mm or 8mm cinematographer needed for a family event on Hawaii in September

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dolaimo

dolaimo
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:08 PM

I need a cinematographer who can shoot 8mm or 16mm for a 1-week family event. in September The pay is $1500 for one week of shooting (casually, a few hours a day, only if something interesting is going on), and editing to less than 1 hour afterwards. (Room and board and flight tickets are included.) It's a small sum of money, but perhaps the idea that you can stay on for your own vacation is appealing? I can rent the film camera if you don't have your own.

#2 Chris Pritzlaff

Chris Pritzlaff
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Gaffer
  • Los Angeles

Posted 21 May 2006 - 04:05 AM

Are you providing the camera as well or are you looking for a cinematographer who owns their own? Can you provide more information please?

#3 Dominik Muench

Dominik Muench
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Brisbane

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:27 AM

Are you providing the camera as well or are you looking for a cinematographer who owns their own? Can you provide more information please?

id be interested too....hmmmmm hawaii :)

#4 Rick S

Rick S
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:26 AM

I need a cinematographer who can shoot 8mm or 16mm for a 1-week family event. in September The pay is $1500 for one week of shooting (casually, a few hours a day, only if something interesting is going on), and editing to less than 1 hour afterwards. (Room and board and flight tickets are included.) It's a small sum of money, but perhaps the idea that you can stay on for your own vacation is appealing? I can rent the film camera if you don't have your own.

I am interested, however you have left no contact information. ;)

Rick

#5 Chris Pritzlaff

Chris Pritzlaff
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Gaffer
  • Los Angeles

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:25 AM

please add more information as well as a contact so that those who are interested can obtain more information

#6 Sadik Ahmed

Sadik Ahmed
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:00 AM

Hi , I am a kodak Award Winning Cinematographer , graduated from the National Film & Television School, uk. I have attached my c.v , some film stills from my work and also below is a web link to my last feature I shot. I live in the uk, and would require ticket , and you will have to rent the 16mm cam kit alswell as light meter, if possible.
www.nightjunkies.com
Kindest regards
sadik ahmed

Hi , I am a kodak Award Winning Cinematographer , graduated from the National Film & Television School, uk. I have attached my c.v , some film stills from my work and also below is a web link to my last feature I shot. I live in the uk, and would require ticket , and you will have to rent the 16mm cam kit alswell as light meter, if possible.
www.nightjunkies.com
Kindest regards
sadik ahmed

Attached Files

#7 Andy_Alderslade

Andy_Alderslade
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1055 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • London, UK

Posted 13 July 2006 - 12:41 PM

www.nightjunkies.com
Kindest regards
sadik ahmed

Hey Sadik welcome to Cinematography.com, its a great place to spend some time when you're recovering from a bike accident ;)

Watched the Night Junkies trailer, great work mate.

Andy

Willys Widgets

Paralinx LLC

Opal

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Metropolis Post

CineTape

The Slider

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Tai Audio

Glidecam