1 reply to this topic

#1 Miguel Bunster

Miguel Bunster
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:59 AM

Hi this is basic question but I have an astro onboard with waveform/vectorscope included and I can make it work through the YPB analog connector. I used three BNC cables for each channel but cant get a signal? Any ideas please? I need to make it work ASAP and before I never had a problem. What is the right setup for the switches in the back?
Any help will be great!
Thanks
Miguel

#2 Mitch Gross

Mitch Gross
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2873 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 18 June 2006 - 01:10 PM

I'm not in the office so I'm trying to remember off the top of my head. I'm assuming you're using the 3001 model (old style). On one version the little dip switches on the back are used to adjust this. You'll know this is the correct model if all the switches are labeled. If so, then it is the top two switches you'll want to flip.

But I'm guessing that you have the model with only the bottom three switches marked. So you can ignore the dip switches on the back and instead look to your main control knob on the front. Set the selector to FORMAT or INPUT or SOURCE (again, I'm doing this from memory), which is located on the bootom left at about the seven o'clock position. Then use the +/- momentary switch which is located directly below. This should toggle you between the HD-SDI and the Y-sub RGB inputs.

I'm sure I got this a little wrong but it should get you close enough to figure it out for yourself.

Ritter Battery

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Paralinx LLC

FJS International, LLC

CineTape

CineLab

Opal

Willys Widgets

The Slider

rebotnix Technologies

Metropolis Post

Wooden Camera