#1 Omar Aziz

Omar Aziz

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Student

Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:11 AM

hi, i have been trying to get on with video and film cinematography but dont know where to start. i live in india and we donot have too many film schools here, i have done my hunors in english and later a diploma in video which could not be completed. Now I need a short term course which could make me understand the basics as well as the technichalities of working on film. Have been doing video for six seven months now and will need loads of advice.

Thankyou

#2 Paul Wizikowski

Paul Wizikowski
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:42 AM

hi, i have been trying to get on with video and film cinematography but dont know where to start. i live in india and we donot have too many film schools here, i have done my hunors in english and later a diploma in video which could not be completed. Now I need a short term course which could make me understand the basics as well as the technichalities of working on film. Have been doing video for six seven months now and will need loads of advice.

Thankyou

Check out the post on "Indian Film Schools". Perhaps someone in there could be of assistance.

Are you in India now? If not where?

#3 Omar Aziz

Omar Aziz

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Student

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:26 AM

Check out the post on "Indian Film Schools". Perhaps someone in there could be of assistance.

Are you in India now? If not where?

yes i am in new delhi, india. Will be going for a travelogue shoot in a few days. Though i will be using a PD170 am pretty happy about it. The project will get me some good experience... if you wanna give me a few tips please do on how to better a reality tv shoot...

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

CineTape

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Paralinx LLC

Willys Widgets

Abel Cine

FJS International, LLC

Glidecam

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Opal