#1 Chayse Irvin

Chayse Irvin
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:58 PM

Got some new B&W HVX + G35 footage in there. Pretty pleased with how the HVX footage came out. I really wanna try the Canon HDSDI out to disk tho. Regardless, heres the reel I've been working on for a while. There is some 35mm, S16mm, DVX, and Varicam + Pro35 w/ Cooke S4's. Got a great new project at the end of the month with 35mm that I'm going to post after telecine. Its going to be my 1st bleach bypass so I'm stoked to see the results. If anyone has some bleach bypass tips throw em my way please. Also gonna try and test out 35mm telecine transfer to uncompressed HD 4:2:2 to disk on a music video to. Stoked to see those results.

Large: http://www.chayseirv...ideo/reel06.mov
Small: http://www.chayseirv...o/reel06med.mov

#2 NormLi

NormLi
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:24 PM

This is some really great stuff! Can't wait to see more!! Always looking to collaborate with you buddy!

Norm

Got some new B&W HVX + G35 footage in there. Pretty pleased with how the HVX footage came out. I really wanna try the Canon HDSDI out to disk tho. Regardless, heres the reel I've been working on for a while. There is some 35mm, S16mm, DVX, and Varicam + Pro35 w/ Cooke S4's. Got a great new project at the end of the month with 35mm that I'm going to post after telecine. Its going to be my 1st bleach bypass so I'm stoked to see the results. If anyone has some bleach bypass tips throw em my way please. Also gonna try and test out 35mm telecine transfer to uncompressed HD 4:2:2 to disk on a music video to. Stoked to see those results.
Large: http://www.chayseirv...ideo/reel06.mov
Small: http://www.chayseirv...o/reel06med.mov

#3 Matt Workman

Matt Workman
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • NYC

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:16 PM

Nice mang.

What was the snowboard footage shot with? It looks really great. Is that part of a DVD?

I like the music video footage and the breakdancing stuff is really great. Is that varicam of film?

Finish your site so I can bookmark it, heh.

:ph34r:

#4 Chayse Irvin

Chayse Irvin
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:58 AM

Nice mang.

What was the snowboard footage shot with? It looks really great. Is that part of a DVD?

I like the music video footage and the breakdancing stuff is really great. Is that varicam of film?

Finish your site so I can bookmark it, heh.

:ph34r:

Thanks man. The Snowboard footage was Varicam w/ Pro35 + CookeS4's. The breaking was 35mm shot with a Arri 35-III + ziess super speeds... unfortunately it was a weak miniDV transfer so the picture quality is weaker then what I would have liked it to be. Site should be done soon, just trying to come up with some content. I've got a shoot at the end of the week that should be great. I'm going to defiantly throw some of that footy on here.

#5 Rod Blackhurst

Rod Blackhurst
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:12 PM

Chase,

Who were the snowboard shots for? Commercial or snowboard film?

Cheers,

Rod

#6 Chayse Irvin

Chayse Irvin
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Los Angeles, CA

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:50 AM

Chase,

Who were the snowboard shots for? Commercial or snowboard film?

Cheers,

Rod

They were part of a feature i did called "switch".

FJS International, LLC

Opal

Metropolis Post

The Slider

Glidecam

Abel Cine

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

rebotnix Technologies

Wooden Camera

Ritter Battery

Aerial Filmworks

CineLab