Brian Rose
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • Student
  • Kansas City area

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:57 PM

All,
I'm going to get my Beaulieu 5008 MS serviced, and I've looked around a lot, at Du-all, IJM Incorporated, Bernie O'Doherty. I've talked with them all, and each says they are the best, while accusing the others of "lying, or "doing sloppy work." I don't know who to trust. Who have you worked all worked with? Who does good work? Who has the best rates? Who has the best turn around time? Any info would be great. Thanks!
Brian Rose

#2 George White

George White
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Other

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:36 PM

Irv at IJM was very helpful, knowledgeable and an interesting guy to boot but had my 2008S for quite a while (I guess he had a flood at home and other issues come up). However, I would say good quality, judging from the workmanship on my new battery set-up and a viewfinder I can now actually see through!

---george

All,
I'm going to get my Beaulieu 5008 MS serviced, and I've looked around a lot, at Du-all, IJM Incorporated, Bernie O'Doherty. I've talked with them all, and each says they are the best, while accusing the others of "lying, or "doing sloppy work." I don't know who to trust. Who have you worked all worked with? Who does good work? Who has the best rates? Who has the best turn around time? Any info would be great. Thanks!
Brian Rose

FJS International, LLC

CineTape

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Paralinx LLC

Ritter Battery

Visual Products

Metropolis Post

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Glidecam

Rig Wheels Passport

CineLab