lens file

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ariel

ariel
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2006 - 07:43 AM

Hi, when I use HD f900 with canon prime lenses, do I need to change lens file everytime that I change lens? who make this lens file? and how do I know they made it right?
If I'm I using a lens that I didn't use before with this camera, let's say with pro35 I want to work my own set of lomo lenses. every single lens has to have a lens file?
what do you do different when making a new lens file? is it only the white and black shading or more?
how do I do shading, and is it something I can do on set?
thanks,

#2 Hisham Maleh

Hisham Maleh

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Damascus-syria

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:28 PM

Yes . When you use Prime or Zoom Lenses on Sony CineAlta HDW-F900/all versions, you must change the lens file if you made White & Black shading to every lens .Sony put sixteen files matching the selected lens .You can open the lens file page from Operation Menu and selecte the file Matching your mounted lens from 1-16 lens files -Factory setting .You will see on lens file page - store File: First line, selects the file number matching with the mounted lens from the sixteen lens files factory setting .
second line,Displays the lens File Name in accordance with the No (1 to 16 ) selected .the third line , The Maximum Iris of the lens / f.value .The fourth line ,
Image invert - this item become effective when optional HKDW-902 ( image iverter bord )is installed .
* From mantenance Menu you can adjust the white shading Horisontal & Vertical correction amount of the RGB And The Level . Adjust Black Shading Horisontal & Vertical Correction amount of the RGB , and The Master Gain to capable lens speed you use .
* You can make different set-up for every lens you will use : - White & Black Shading. - Iriis Gain Value.- Flare RGB . - Center Marker Position .
Bay Attention to rejestor adjustment Values fo Each Item As The Lens File - In Stor File Page .
Last Word :Test -TEST And Test .

Hisham Maleh
Director of Photography
Film - Hd -Video
Damascus- Syria

Tai Audio

Paralinx LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Rig Wheels Passport

The Slider

Abel Cine

FJS International, LLC