#1 Kirill Nersesyan

Kirill Nersesyan
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:34 PM

Hi all,

I would really appreciate your feedback and/or advice on how to land a job with the current resume that I have. I am interested in jobs on east coast USA or east coast Canada. Any feedback or advice will be very helpful, since I am new to seeking jobs in these neck of the woods. My resume is attached. Thanks again.

Attached Files

#2 Jesus Sifuentes

Jesus Sifuentes
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Producer
  • Texas

Posted 13 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

Hey bro. I've seen different formats and styles of resumes. You're first start would be to post and contact the major cities in the east coast's film commission. Most film commission city websites have a place where you can post your resume. As far as style I can email you my grip resume so you can see an example, of a layout I've seen used here alot in Texas. You can also download my Director resume on my site http://www.elgatonegrofilms.com . This one is more " Artistic " and is in PDF format . You have the experience the rest is your own hustle. Also here is a link to The San Antonio Film Commission Production Manual http://sanantoniocvb..._prodmanual.asp just type in my name Jesus Sifuentes. Wish you luck bro! By the way if you have a demo reel send me a link.

#3 Kirill Nersesyan

Kirill Nersesyan
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:06 PM

Thank you very much for the reply. I really do appreciate it. Please send me the gaffer's resume - it will sure help me. I can send you a reel of some of the work I have done after 2nd of October when I return to Russia. It means a lot to me, so thank you for your reply. Good luck to you and I wish you all the best. My email is kin at lyrichall dot org.

Abel Cine

The Slider

Willys Widgets

Tai Audio

CineLab

Paralinx LLC

Broadcast Solutions Inc

CineTape

Rig Wheels Passport

Technodolly

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Glidecam