- capable of 3 perf (2 perf would be wonderfull)
- super 35mm
- as lighter as possible since the director wants as many hand held shots as possible (last time i almost died with a 435 in my shoulder for only 10 minutes)
- we need to record sound, so a quiet camera is a must (unless there is no other option than dubbing later)
- capable of slow motion (60 fps)
- variable shutter settings with easy access or electronic control.
- cheap to rent
So the arri lite would be perfect, but it only gets up to 40fps if i remember well.
A BL4 is not too bad for shoulder mount, but i think it is not easy/fast to change shutter angle.
A 535 is far to heavy.
Arri 2C is too old and too much window movement, besides nooooise.
I have never used aaton/moviecam, so i dont know if there is something to choose from.
What do you think?
Edited by Mr. Macgregor, 17 September 2006 - 01:36 PM.