#1 josh smith

josh smith

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Other

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:44 PM

I am a super noobie to this i have always done little things here and there but nothing ever left my computer. my question is i want to ask my girlfriend to marry me using a short little film about 30 seconds, with very little footage and mainly moving text to look like a movie trailer for a romace movie but will ask her to marry me at the end.

so my question is what format and or how to i get this little movie to look good on the big screen at the local movie theater. what would the output have to be and whats kind of camera to capture the footage. all i own is a mini dv sony camcorder, nothing special. my main thing is the quality of the picture on that huge screen and were to get the film put on actual film if that needs to be done.

thank you for all the help
josh.

#2 Richardson Leao

Richardson Leao
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Other
  • Stockholm, Sweden

Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:18 PM

I am a super noobie to this i have always done little things here and there but nothing ever left my computer. my question is i want to ask my girlfriend to marry me using a short little film about 30 seconds, with very little footage and mainly moving text to look like a movie trailer for a romace movie but will ask her to marry me at the end.

so my question is what format and or how to i get this little movie to look good on the big screen at the local movie theater. what would the output have to be and whats kind of camera to capture the footage. all i own is a mini dv sony camcorder, nothing special. my main thing is the quality of the picture on that huge screen and were to get the film put on actual film if that needs to be done.

thank you for all the help
josh.

Hey,

do in super8. Check my wedding video on my website (it's compacted and low quality for the download but I love the look): http://jcsmr.anu.edu.au/~rleao/

also, s8 cameras can be bought very cheap in ebay

Aerial Filmworks

Technodolly

Abel Cine

CineTape

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Willys Widgets

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider

rebotnix Technologies

Paralinx LLC

New Pro Video - New and Used Equipment