#1 John J. Moers

John J. Moers
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Prague, Czech Rep. & NY/NJ

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:31 PM

Shooting in Dublin, Ireland next week (Oct. 9th, 10th, 11th) and I could use a contact for any local individual or rental house who would have a small set of tungsten lights. Preferable a kit in a case, if possible. Ideally, I could use an Arri Soft Bank kit IV which contains: 1000W openface with Chimera, 650W fresnel, 300W fresnel and two 150W fresnel lamps (with stands, barndoors, and basics accessories). Anything similar to this would be ok too. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

#2 Stephen Murphy

Stephen Murphy
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:06 AM

Shooting in Dublin, Ireland next week (Oct. 9th, 10th, 11th) and I could use a contact for any local individual or rental house who would have a small set of tungsten lights. Thanks.

Cine electric is the largest lighting company over here+353 (0)1 2868724 and they should have what you need. The production Depot, the best camera/grip company over here somethimes also have a small selection of lights +353 (0)12764840; both are based in Bray, just outside of Dublin. Please be aware that its crazy busy over here right now and decet gear (and crew) needs to be booked in advance so the more notice you can give the better! Best of luck.
S

#3 John J. Moers

John J. Moers
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Prague, Czech Rep. & NY/NJ

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:13 PM

Cine electric is the largest lighting company over here+353 (0)1 2868724 and they should have what you need. The production Depot, the best camera/grip company over here somethimes also have a small selection of lights +353 (0)12764840; both are based in Bray, just outside of Dublin. Please be aware that its crazy busy over here right now and decet gear (and crew) needs to be booked in advance so the more notice you can give the better! Best of luck.
S

Thanks Stephen,
Before I got your message, I just happen to contact Cine Electric by chance today and it was the perfect choice. They were exactly the company I needed. Much appreciated.

Paralinx LLC

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Technodolly

Opal

Glidecam

Willys Widgets

Visual Products

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Tai Audio

rebotnix Technologies

Broadcast Solutions Inc