not valid
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Other

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:22 AM

Hello all

Wow long time since ive been on these forums

Anyways in my current job i have been accumulating anual leave so that i can take time off to work on a feature in late March or April 07 some time as an Attatchment or something similar.

Basically i have been working as a TVC cameraman in a regional production house in NSW Australia of late and after spending three years at film school i am looking for a new experience and a different pace and style of work. I tried a number of times to get a placement on a few features while i was in film school but due to Insurance Issues i wasn't able to get a placement within any of the camera departments i applied for and i thought that it should be easier now that i have been working as a camera op for close to a year.

What i am looking for is an accomplished and experianced DP that i can learn from and work under for around 3 weeks while i can get the time off from work in March- April next year. Peferably on a feature but im more then keen to work on any larger scale size production. I am more then happy to work for nothing i do it because i am in love with the job.

My current employment is great but the smale scale of the productions and the very minimilistic pre production is not what i want to do in my future and i have been hanging to get on the set of a feature since i first fell in love with film making.

If your in NSW or Queensland all the better for me i have transportation so it wont be a problem.

Thanks for your time

Cheers

CineLab

Rig Wheels Passport

Visual Products

Ritter Battery

Technodolly

rebotnix Technologies

The Slider

Aerial Filmworks

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Glidecam