In NYC til April - looking for sets

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adam Price

Adam Price
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:46 PM

Hi there. I'm a junior majoring in film at Northwestern University, and I'm in NYC until April on an internship. I have plenty of experience on sets at Northwestern as an AC. I'm interested in working on some film sets as a loader or camera intern. I'm looking for a legitimate production where I can learn from and help out real working professionals. I'm likely moving to New York after I graduate, and would love to meet some of you folks now.

My resume is attached, minus the personal details, but please PM me if you have any projects where I could help out. You can also email me: a-price@northwestern.edu

Thanks very much and I hope to hear from you soon,

Adam Price

#2 Adam Price

Adam Price
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:20 AM

Hi there. I'm a junior majoring in film at Northwestern University, and I'm in NYC until April on an internship. I have plenty of experience on sets at Northwestern as an AC. I'm interested in working on some film sets as a loader or camera intern. I'm looking for a legitimate production where I can learn from and help out real working professionals. I'm likely moving to New York after I graduate, and would love to meet some of you folks now.

My resume is attached, minus the personal details, but please PM me if you have any projects where I could help out. You can also email me: a-price@northwestern.edu

Thanks very much and I hope to hear from you soon,

Adam Price

And here's my resume. Attached File  film_resume2.rtf   15.82KB   26 downloads

Willys Widgets

Tai Audio

Glidecam

FJS International, LLC

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Visual Products

rebotnix Technologies

Ritter Battery

Gamma Ray Digital Inc