Can You Tell for More Info
Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:19 PM
I don't know how to recharge the camera or where the battery goes or where to put the video tape (What tape format does it take). Can someone give me a manual on this camera or tell me how to do each of the following above?
P.S: Any more info or supplies of this camera that I should know or buy would be very helpful.
Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:02 PM
The camera is from the early 80's. The format is VHS. I think the recording deck was separate from the camera part, that's why you can't find where the tape goes. You got a good deal on it for $2, but forget about using it.
Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:14 PM
why shouldn't i use it?
1. You're not sure it's in working condition.
2. The batteries are long dead, and you would have to buy new ones, if you can find them.
3. You have no recording deck for it. If you can find one that works, it will need it's own batteries.
4. If you're able to hook it up to a regular VCR, you will be tied to AC power.
5. Even if you make the system work, the quality will be extremely poor.
Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:24 PM
Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:17 PM
No matter the quality, I must make worth the 2 dollars. If you have footage of the picture quality please send away or something close to it.
Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:59 AM
No matter the quality, I must make worth the 2 dollars.
This is a joke, right?
Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:55 PM