#1 Jon Boguslaw

Jon Boguslaw
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Student

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:25 PM

Hi,

I have the oppurtunity to purchase a K 3 for about $160 after shipping and everything. It comes with filters, handle, shoulder mount, and bag from a reputable ebay seller. First, is that a good deal?

Second, it comes with a Meteor 1.9/17-69 lens. Does that mean it is a bayonet mount? Is it really that bad having a bayonet mount? Though I would like a wide angle lens, I'm just going to learn on this camera so it wouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Thank you for all of your help.

#2 Olex Kalynychenko

Olex Kalynychenko
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine

Posted 05 March 2007 - 02:10 AM

Hi,

I have the oppurtunity to purchase a K 3 for about $160 after shipping and everything. It comes with filters, handle, shoulder mount, and bag from a reputable ebay seller. First, is that a good deal?

Second, it comes with a Meteor 1.9/17-69 lens. Does that mean it is a bayonet mount? Is it really that bad having a bayonet mount? Though I would like a wide angle lens, I'm just going to learn on this camera so it wouldn't be that big a deal, right?

Krasnorogsk-3 camera canhave version with M42 screw mount ( similar of M42 screw mount 35 mm SLR photo cameras Zenit, Praktica, Pentax ), or bayonet mount.

If you have K-3 with bayonet mount you can use all prime lenses from Kranosgorsk-1 cameras, this is 12.5 mm, 20 mm, 50 mm prime lenses, or lenses from russian 16 SP camera, this is 10mm, 15mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, or modified professional zoom lens 16 OPF -12-1 10-100 mm without or with front
wide angle adapter 0.75x ( final zoom 7.5-75 mm ).

You can see, Kranosgoresk-3 with bayonet mount have big list of wide angle lenses for use.

#3 javier asi

javier asi

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Grip

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:58 PM

Krasnorogsk-3 camera canhave version with M42 screw mount ( similar of M42 screw mount 35 mm SLR photo cameras Zenit, Praktica, Pentax ), or bayonet mount.

If you have K-3 with bayonet mount you can use all prime lenses from Kranosgorsk-1 cameras, this is 12.5 mm, 20 mm, 50 mm prime lenses, or lenses from russian 16 SP camera, this is 10mm, 15mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, or modified professional zoom lens 16 OPF -12-1 10-100 mm without or with front
wide angle adapter 0.75x ( final zoom 7.5-75 mm ).

You can see, Kranosgoresk-3 with bayonet mount have big list of wide angle lenses for use.

Where can I get those lens---- the zoom? thereĀ“s no adapter aviable? bayonet is a pin in the a*s... :blink:

#4 Peter Justinger

Peter Justinger

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Other

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:46 AM

Hi,

Hi,i sell a K3 with CP Mount. You have interest?.
Regards
Peter

Ritter Battery

The Slider

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Glidecam

Visual Products

Metropolis Post

CineLab

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Aerial Filmworks

Abel Cine