#1 Timothy Riese

Timothy Riese
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Other
  • Sherman Oaks, CA

Posted 08 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this sort of thing so, admin please feel free to move or remove this posting to the correct location...

I'm new to the California area, 25 y/o...I have a strong video/HD background but would like to get into feature film-making. My goal would be to one day be a cinematographer. I'm very dedicated to the craft and am a hard worker prepared to do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals. Everyone I've worked with in the past says I have a great personality, good 'settiquite', and a 'can do' attitude...

I'm writing all this becuase I'm hoping to find a talented DP who understands my situation and could possibly take me 'under his wing' as a camera trainee...I think this would be the most beneficial thing for me! Please don't take this as a request for work, if the education is there I'll volunteer time! I just want to learn from the best to be the best, as corny as that sounds!

I know it's a long shot but there are alot of talented people that frequent this forum and my hopes are that I can, at the very least, get words of advice...my humble reel and resume is available upon request. My story is not unlike so many others but I'm hoping my determination and specific goals will help take me where I need to be...

THANKS!
Tim

Edited by Timothy Riese, 08 March 2007 - 12:30 PM.

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

FJS International, LLC

Visual Products

Metropolis Post

Rig Wheels Passport

Paralinx LLC

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Aerial Filmworks

CineLab

Glidecam

Opal