3 replies to this topic

#1 Marco Marchesi

Marco Marchesi
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Student

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:06 AM

Hi there, I'm new on this topic and I don't know if there is a market section. I'm from Italy, I'm looking for a wide angle for Canon 1014 XL-S. Have you got anyone to sell me ? Sorry if it's not possible to publish these kind of threads.

thanks
marco

#2 Alessandro Machi

Alessandro Machi
  • Sustaining Members
  • 3318 posts
  • Other
  • California

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:29 AM

Hi there, I'm new on this topic and I don't know if there is a market section. I'm from Italy, I'm looking for a wide angle for Canon 1014 XL-S. Have you got anyone to sell me? Sorry if it's not possible to publish these kind of threads.

thanks
marco

If I post a thread about how much a Canon 814-XLS recently sold for on eBay (it was surprisingly high, which is why I posted the topic in the first place), Brad Grimmet will report the topic to Tim as inappropriate, and it will get deleted (as happened two nights ago). However, you are probably safe because you do not have my name.

eBay actually has some super-8 and camera supply vendors that seem to keep this wide angle attachment in stock, for sale. I think it is called a C-8. If you do the correct key word search you probably will find them. The sales price for these wide angle attachments from a reseller is around $95-$115 dollars. However, you might find it for less if you buy it from an actual auction.

#3 Bernhard Zitz

Bernhard Zitz
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Other
  • Z├╝rich, Switzerland

Posted 20 March 2007 - 06:57 PM

Hi there, I'm new on this topic and I don't know if there is a market section. I'm from Italy, I'm looking for a wide angle for Canon 1014 XL-S. Have you got anyone to sell me ? Sorry if it's not possible to publish these kind of threads.

thanks
marco

you can use nearly any wideangle atachment with with 67mm diameter. Since the 1014XL has macro you can use diopters like the Schneider UWL III, normaly the UWL III comes in 62mm and a 67mm Version, but I'm not sure if it would vignette on a 1014XL.

Wittner has a cheap version from non controlled stock without screwmount for DIY and the ready-to-go one in 62/67mm but expensive http://www.wittner-k...na/b_optike.php

Bernhard

#4 Marco Marchesi

Marco Marchesi
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Student

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:56 PM

I've found the wide angle for canon 1014 xl-s. Thanks to all! Now, I'm selling a Beaulieu 1028 XL 60 if someone is interested.

bye
marco

Aerial Filmworks

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Rig Wheels Passport

CineLab

Ritter Battery

Metropolis Post

Wooden Camera

Tai Audio

Opal

FJS International, LLC