Matthew Bartok

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Student
  • Sacramento CA.

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:36 PM

I just recently scrapped my Moviola M-77-16 so that I could use the base to mount an 8x10 enlarger to it. I completely dismantled the entire table and removed all of the hardware and wiring so everything is complete and no cords were cut.

So basically I have a house full of Moviola parts that I can't use. I did not want to throw them away since they are probably extremely hard to find since the machine is relatively old and spare parts for these things are probably hard to come by. I am offering all of the pieces seperately for about five-ten dollars or you can by all of the Moviola guts for around a hundred dollars or so.

If you are interested please contact me with a parts list that you might need as well as have a picture of what the part looks like and I can see if I have it. Unfortunately due to the weight of some of the items shipping will be semi costly so if you live in or near Sacramento I would reccomend that you come by and look at/pick up the parts in person.

My e-mail is bartok_m@yahoo.com

I hope that somebody out there has some use for this stuff because I really don't want to waste it.

#2 Nate Downes

Nate Downes
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1638 posts
  • Florida, USA

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:08 AM

I just recently scrapped my Moviola M-77-16 so that I could use the base to mount an 8x10 enlarger to it. I completely dismantled the entire table and removed all of the hardware and wiring so everything is complete and no cords were cut.

So basically I have a house full of Moviola parts that I can't use. I did not want to throw them away since they are probably extremely hard to find since the machine is relatively old and spare parts for these things are probably hard to come by. I am offering all of the pieces seperately for about five-ten dollars or you can by all of the Moviola guts for around a hundred dollars or so.

If you are interested please contact me with a parts list that you might need as well as have a picture of what the part looks like and I can see if I have it. Unfortunately due to the weight of some of the items shipping will be semi costly so if you live in or near Sacramento I would reccomend that you come by and look at/pick up the parts in person.

My e-mail is bartok_m@yahoo.com

I hope that somebody out there has some use for this stuff because I really don't want to waste it.

And you realize that all I've wanted is a Moviola itself, right?

#3 Matthew Bartok

Matthew Bartok

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Student
  • Sacramento CA.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:52 AM

And you realize that all I've wanted is a Moviola itself, right?

I know, I feel horrible for taking it apart. But I really needed the base stand to use for a different project. I am just hoping that somebody out there that already has one of these can benefit from having the extra parts or somebody who has a project Moviola can take the parts of mine to rebuild theirs.

Wooden Camera

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Metropolis Post

CineLab

rebotnix Technologies

FJS International, LLC

Paralinx LLC

Willys Widgets

Ritter Battery

CineTape

Glidecam

Abel Cine