videographers needed for Galapagos trip

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 michael mccabe

michael mccabe
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:35 AM

We are in the planning face of a trip to Galapagos for sometime in August or September. I will be directing the shoot and I need one or two shooters to run camera. We shooting high def on Canon XL H1 cameras. This project is being shot on spec and there is no pay, but full expenses will be covered.

I am based in Miami and a local shooter is preferred but I will consider anyone. It is very important that my crew is creative, talented and love what they do. There will be some physically demanding situations and I need to make sure we have the right people for the job.

I will be happy go into more details. Please send me any personal details, shooting history and reels. Please make the first contacts directly to my personal email.

Michael McCabe
http://www.michaelmccabe.com
michael@michaelmccabe.com

#2 Xavier Plaza

Xavier Plaza
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Guayaquil - Ecuador

Posted 21 August 2007 - 12:31 AM

We are in the planning face of a trip to Galapagos for sometime in August or September. I will be directing the shoot and I need one or two shooters to run camera. We shooting high def on Canon XL H1 cameras. This project is being shot on spec and there is no pay, but full expenses will be covered.

I am based in Miami and a local shooter is preferred but I will consider anyone. It is very important that my crew is creative, talented and love what they do. There will be some physically demanding situations and I need to make sure we have the right people for the job.

I will be happy go into more details. Please send me any personal details, shooting history and reels. Please make the first contacts directly to my personal email.

Michael McCabe
http://www.michaelmccabe.com
michael@michaelmccabe.com

Wow, Is great see my city on your photos i never expect that , looks great. Take a look on our coast you can find marvelous beaches, and if you came on this time you can see the whales, great experience !!! and good luck on Galapagos ;)

Xavier Plaza

rebotnix Technologies

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Technodolly

Tai Audio

Willys Widgets

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider

Ritter Battery

Wooden Camera

CineTape

Opal