Filming in Spain?
Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:20 AM
The only Professional Film Laboratories in Spain with the "Image Care" Kodak Certification.
The only Film Laboratories in Spain assesed as meeting "Kodak Imagecare Program Standards" in our Labs in Madrid and Barcelona.
We are now located as well in Costa del Sol, near Malaga, and we proudly help you in English, Danish and Spanish.
It will help you know that we are, as well, the Sole Official Agent for Kodak in South Spain, therefore we can uniquely offer you Integral Services for the entire advertisement in the following sections:
* "Same-Day-Service" Budgets without compromise.
* Assesment and Intermediary for your different Third Party Service Companies such as Camera Service, Focus, Hotels, Castings, among others.
* 24/7 Courier Shipping & Delivery Services of your Kodak raw 35 & 16mm stock film anywhere in Spain.
* 24/7 Courier Shipping & Delivery Services of your exposed film to our Labs in Madrid or Barcelona.
* Coordination, Follow-up, Lab Processing, Developing Service Telecine On/Off Line & Results for 35 & 16mm.
* 24/7 Courier Shipping & Delivery Service of your processed negative (Telecine) anywhere in Spain.
* Preview & Closing of the Project.
We offer you a Film Laboratory at your service with Avid Equipment, DaVinci 2K Color Correction, Movie Theatre among others
Anything else you need? Tapas or a night out maybe? We could work on that, as well.
+34 670 21 25 28
Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:07 PM
Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:45 PM
This might interest you.
Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:14 AM
Take it as a token of appreciation the fact that we are Kodak in Spain and we don´t think we need additional marketing management. we were only trying to let everyone know that we are here to help anyone. As simple as that might sound.
Regarding the banners on the right, I´ll contact the Marketing Department to let them know about it and come up with a decision.
We will still be here for any need in Negative and Lab Services.
Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:19 AM
As Kodak in South Spain, I´ll certainly discuss the Marketing the idea of putting a banner.
Thanks for the link