No replies to this topic

#1 Alessandro Machi

Alessandro Machi
  • Sustaining Members
  • 3318 posts
  • Other
  • California

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:37 PM

I just found out from the director that a 4 minute version of Dali, Dali, Dali (full version still being shot) will screen between 1 - 2:30 pm on Saturday Oct. 6, 2007, Korean Cultural Center, 5505 Wilshire Blvd. in what is being billed as the "Very Short Movies Film Program" (aka "Short Film Program 1" section of the festival.)

Six short films are being screened, (I don't know anything about the other five films or what they were shot in) and I think there is a question and answer session for each film either right after each film or after all six films are screened. Then after that screening, Echo Park Film Center has a screening of films as well at the same festival.

I tried uploading an image from the tar film festival page. If it dosn't appear you can go to http://www.tarfest.com.

The info appears to be minimal for short film program 1, lol, I guess that makes us part of the opening act.

There is more info for a Short Film Program 2 later that night but that does not include Dali, Dali, Dali.

Attached Images

• TarFilmFest.png

Ritter Battery

Glidecam

Willys Widgets

Tai Audio

Wooden Camera

rebotnix Technologies

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider