3 replies to this topic

#1 Curtis Bouvier

Curtis Bouvier
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Industry Rep

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:52 AM

Whether it's screen grabs from your recent piece of work or actual high resolution footage, post it here for every one to enjoy!

I love viewing peoples 16mm work, I think film is a remarkable form of art. It's hard to find a place to view good 16mm footage, aside from Youtube.com's LOW quality video compression.

I'd rather see some high definition footage of whatever is available here from members here on the forum.

I really wish I could post some too, but getting a hold of 16mm film in my city seems to be a really hard considering no one carries it. and I don't think kodak.com will send to canada, I don't know though...

lets see what you guys got!

#2 Erik Horn

Erik Horn

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cinematographer

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:57 AM

i like the idea of this topic since i am looking into buying my first 16mm soon. so i think when you post your footage you should also list the camera type, and film stock used.

#3 Toby L Edwards

Toby L Edwards
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Phoenix, Arizona

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:28 PM

It would be nice to have a thread to links for 16mm work only!
There is some really nice 16mm work in the "IN PRODUCTION" and "CRITIQUE MY WORK" threads.

Toby

#4 Zamir Merali

Zamir Merali
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Director

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:04 PM

Whether it's screen grabs from your recent piece of work or actual high resolution footage, post it here for every one to enjoy!

I love viewing peoples 16mm work, I think film is a remarkable form of art. It's hard to find a place to view good 16mm footage, aside from Youtube.com's LOW quality video compression.

I'd rather see some high definition footage of whatever is available here from members here on the forum.

I really wish I could post some too, but getting a hold of 16mm film in my city seems to be a really hard considering no one carries it. and I don't think kodak.com will send to canada, I don't know though...

lets see what you guys got!

If your looking for 16mm in Canada that is no problem. kodak.ca has an office in canada and they ship everywhere. However, for better prices contact Stock Options in Toronto or Certified Film in Toronto. They can get you some amazing deals.

Ritter Battery

Visual Products

Broadcast Solutions Inc

The Slider

Glidecam

Wooden Camera

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

CineTape

FJS International, LLC

Technodolly

rebotnix Technologies

CineLab