Photo

needed 7218 and process/xfer labs in BRUSSELS...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Justin Lovell

Justin Lovell
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Toronto

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:49 AM

Hey,

So I made my way to brussels with the crew and have decided to get some night shots. It's absoloutly gorgeous here in the streets at night.

GOT 3 THINGS TO FIGURE OUT:
1. We don't have any 7218 daylight loads. Does anyone have any they could hook us up with? We're shooting 9-12 of november.
2. We're also looking to get an old 16mm camera ie filmo or bolex to use as a prop for one shot if anyone can help out with that.
3. What are some recommended PROCESS/XFER houses in Belgium/Brussels? We need to do this before heading back to Canada.

We're shooting it all in a godard flavour... handheld and geurilla style, trying to remain very low-key. It is for a musician called Hayden.

Thanks!

#2 marc barbé

marc barbé
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Director

Posted 07 November 2007 - 07:06 AM

Hey,

So I made my way to brussels with the crew and have decided to get some night shots. It's absoloutly gorgeous here in the streets at night.

GOT 3 THINGS TO FIGURE OUT:
1. We don't have any 7218 daylight loads. Does anyone have any they could hook us up with? We're shooting 9-12 of november.
2. We're also looking to get an old 16mm camera ie filmo or bolex to use as a prop for one shot if anyone can help out with that.
3. What are some recommended PROCESS/XFER houses in Belgium/Brussels? We need to do this before heading back to Canada.

We're shooting it all in a godard flavour... handheld and geurilla style, trying to remain very low-key. It is for a musician called Hayden.

Thanks!

Hi,
Talk to Boris, he's the Bolex man in Bxl: boris.belay@belgacom.net
Stock is going to be tough; everyone is hanging on to what they have, and you would have to wind it yourself on daylight spools.
You might try Julien at julien@constantvzw.com. He may have some stock or info as to where you could load it onto the spools (better bring some with you, the labs never send them back, so people hang on to them).
Tell them I sent you;
Good luck,
Marc Barbé

#3 Justin Lovell

Justin Lovell
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Toronto

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:07 AM

Cool, thanks, I just sent an email to both of those fellows. Hopefully I'll get some help!

Thanks Marc.

Hi,
Talk to Boris, he's the Bolex man in Bxl: boris.belay@belgacom.net
Stock is going to be tough; everyone is hanging on to what they have, and you would have to wind it yourself on daylight spools.
You might try Julien at julien@constantvzw.com. He may have some stock or info as to where you could load it onto the spools (better bring some with you, the labs never send them back, so people hang on to them).
Tell them I sent you;
Good luck,
Marc Barbé

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Visual Products

CineTape

CineLab

Willys Widgets

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Tai Audio

Rig Wheels Passport

rebotnix Technologies