#1 Louis

Louis
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Student
  • San Fernando Valley, CA

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:39 PM

I just finished working on my second feature as a loader, and I'm beginning to get a little tired of all the paperwork. I kind of enjoy it, but it takes up so much time. I recently heard that there is software available for palm pilots that can enable you to do inventory in a quicker and more efficient way. Does anyone know anything about this and know where I can get it? It would help me out a lot.

#2 Ben Rowsell

Ben Rowsell
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 1st Assistant Camera
  • New Zealand

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:42 AM

Hi Lois. I have made my own program that runs on any computer, within Excel. As it does a lot more than anything that will run on a Palm, so unfortunatlely PDA is not an option, however I have found that a laptop in the camera truck is more practical. It is mostly for stock reconciliation and management, and works very well for long term jobs (has been used on quite a few high profile features now). If you are interested in buying, let me know. twelvestepplan *****at**** ****yahoo****dot****com

I just finished working on my second feature as a loader, and I'm beginning to get a little tired of all the paperwork. I kind of enjoy it, but it takes up so much time. I recently heard that there is software available for palm pilots that can enable you to do inventory in a quicker and more efficient way. Does anyone know anything about this and know where I can get it? It would help me out a lot.

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Glidecam

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Willys Widgets

Opal

Metropolis Post

Wooden Camera

The Slider

Abel Cine

Ritter Battery

Technodolly

CineLab