#1 Lance Flores

Lance Flores
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Producer
  • San Antonio/Dallas/Detroit

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:55 AM

I was looking this morning at our web site before we did an update, and on our "Theatrical Productions" page <http://www.mockingbi...om/page2a.html> there was a Google banner ad promoting Country Mice & City Mice. Had the following stating they were waiting for delivery of their RED One camera delivery. I don't know if it ad is still there, because Google changes them throughout the day. Thought you Red guys might be interested.

- - - - -

COUNTRY MICE & CITY MICE
Production Status
December 1st, 2007

We’re still aiming to begin production in February. Our Red camera is slated for delivery at that time.

In the first weeks, we’ll focus on Greater Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas Metro, and Phoenix Metro, interviewing local planners, academics, and historians. With several sequences edited, we’ll attempt to raise money to travel to other metropolitan areas.

As I talked about months ago, the film will be primarily a history of suburban growth in the United States - stepping out of history-mode occasionally to view case studies of specific metro regions like those mentioned above.

With research on the history part of things pretty well wrapped up, I’ve been creating a dossier on each particular region, scouring the archives of Planetizen, and every other planning news aggregator. It’s been really enlightening - finding patterns in the local battles that each region has faced over the years. The human scale and the wide range of experience different people share really do help anchor the themes we’re exploring.

Edited by Lance Flores, 04 December 2007 - 11:56 AM.

rebotnix Technologies

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Rig Wheels Passport

Visual Products

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

CineLab

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

FJS International, LLC

Willys Widgets

Paralinx LLC

Glidecam

Technodolly