DP need for short film SFBAY Area

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 James Skylar

James Skylar
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:49 PM

I am a Director looking for some reel submissions from DP's in the Bay Area of San Francisco. I am hoping to shoot this film on 35mm and enter in various festivals. If you have experience please email me a link of your work or let me know if you need to send a hard copy.

I prefer DP's that have worked in 35mm previously. There is pay involved but I am still working out the budget and with an experienced DP I can lock that down.

James

#2 Kieran Scannell

Kieran Scannell
  • Sustaining Members
  • 339 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • Netherlands/Ireland

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:58 PM

I am a Director looking for some reel submissions from DP's in the Bay Area of San Francisco. I am hoping to shoot this film on 35mm and enter in various festivals. If you have experience please email me a link of your work or let me know if you need to send a hard copy.

I prefer DP's that have worked in 35mm previously. There is pay involved but I am still working out the budget and with an experienced DP I can lock that down.

James

You might try Jonathan Bowerbank who's a DP in your area and a regular on this forum, knows his stuff too!

Kieran.

#3 Jonathan Bowerbank

Jonathan Bowerbank
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2815 posts
  • 1st Assistant Camera
  • San Francisco, CA

Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:56 AM

Hey James,

I live in San Francisco and am available. Feel free to message me here or email me at: remmyreel@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

#4 Satsuki Murashige

Satsuki Murashige
  • Sustaining Members
  • 3510 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • San Francisco, CA

Posted 15 December 2007 - 02:58 AM

I'd be interested as well. My experience has been mostly with 16mm, HD, and DV for narrative work but I've shot 35mm recently also and am very comfortable working with film. I have a highly compressed reel online here: http://www.bustripth...sukis_reel.html

Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email if you like what you see.

-Satsuki Murashige
satsmura@sbcglobal.net

#5 Adam McDaid

Adam McDaid
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Cinematographer
  • NYC // LA

Posted 15 December 2007 - 04:38 AM

James

James,

I'd like to be considered for you project. To see examples of work and my resume, go to www.adammcdaid.com. I have extensive experience in all formats. Hope to hear from you so I can learn more about your project.

Best ,
Adam McDaid
adammcdaid@gmail.com

rebotnix Technologies

Wooden Camera

Ritter Battery

Technodolly

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Rig Wheels Passport

Visual Products

Tai Audio

Broadcast Solutions Inc