The good news is we have a 5 dollar budget and no experience

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Buddy Greenfield

Buddy Greenfield
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:33 AM

The bad news is, after hours and hours spent writing (I?m talking like? two hours here!) , casting, building things, and figuring out which end of the camera to actually swear at, and when, I am left high and dry at the lead actress alter due to a sub zero transportation debacle!

Lesson: It?s a beautiful thing to have no backup actress or a B plan, now anything is possible. (Within the 5 dollar range and that can be completed by this Sunday. :lol: )

At the moment I don?t know what my 1st short will be about, but so far I?d like it to feel something like the photos at the link if possible. (Which are my 1st attempt at lighting)

http://s265.photobuc...uddyGreenfield/

Since I have no experience, I?m left to gather only what I can (usually by way of staring at a 650W flood for like 20-25 minutes straight just to see if the Easter Monkey comes back.) and what I?ve gathered so far is, MAYBE if one were lucky, then someday filmmaking might repay one?s efforts by at least hurting in a prettier way than it does today, and that would be fair.

Not that I care, but I?ll try to keep myself posted on the forthcoming masterpiece, however at the moment a concept in the $4.70 (plus tax) range for it beckons.

-Buddy-

rebotnix Technologies

Willys Widgets

CineLab

Visual Products

Tai Audio

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Aerial Filmworks

Rig Wheels Passport

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Opal