#1 Yaron Y. Dahan

Yaron Y. Dahan
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Student

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:00 AM

Hi Everyone.
I am looking for cinematography and lighting workshops (especially in film), anywhere in Europe. Does anyone know of schools that teach in either English, French, or Spanish? I'm looking for a really intensive hands-on sort of thing, with a good technical level. Not a full-time school. Anything from a week to a summer.
Any ideas?

#2 michelle arakelian

michelle arakelian
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Other
  • Italy

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:24 PM

Two Weeks of Cinematography and Advanced Lighting Techniques in Film Studio and motion picture lab Movie and Sound (www.movieandsound.it) in Florence Italy. Combination of Film 35mm and Digital Video. Taught by award cinematographer Janusz Sikora who teaches filmmaking at University of Southern California and Dreamworks Studios. Janusz teaches his Dancing with Light Technique which is a comprehensive approach to visual expression where Cinematic Eloquence is of primary concern. Workshop is designed for Directors and Directors of photography as it deals with esthetics of cinematic interpretation. Students are encouraged to bring their own ideas as they will have chance to try their execution in professional environment of Film Studio. Program is unique in that it covers both Technical and Artistic aspects of cinematic expression.
Read about Program: http://www.cecov.it/altricorsi-en.html

Hi Everyone.
I am looking for cinematography and lighting workshops (especially in film), anywhere in Europe. Does anyone know of schools that teach in either English, French, or Spanish? I'm looking for a really intensive hands-on sort of thing, with a good technical level. Not a full-time school. Anything from a week to a summer.
Any ideas?

Rig Wheels Passport

Abel Cine

CineLab

The Slider

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Wooden Camera

Glidecam

FJS International, LLC

Aerial Filmworks

Tai Audio

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS