#1 Patrick Lamb

Patrick Lamb

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Camera Operator

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:48 PM

[attachment=3555:auricon.JPG] was given a beautiful Auricon tripod from a friend and went on ebay and found the matching 16mm camera. It arrived but had no reflex viewfinder. I found a picture of the same or similar lens on a bolex camera on ebay. I would like to buy a compatible viewfinder. I hope to actually use the camera but it is mostly for effect in my editing studio. The exact lens model markings read: SOM BERTHIOT Paris Pan-Cinor 1:2 f = 17 a 85 B t6 S.G.D.G. . The best I can tell is that it uses a split prism mechanism that has a threaded ring coming off the base of the lens at a slight angle. I am looking to buy either a viewfinder of a whole lens. thanks
P.S. I have a picture of lens but it is too large to upload. I can email it if you would like to see it.

#2 Frances Worley

Frances Worley

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Other

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:42 AM

I have the exact lense you are looking for. Complete with eyepiece/ Veiwfinder, Uv filter (in original Som Berthiot case) original lense caps and all fits perfectly into the original Bolex Paillard leather case. Apart for slight damage to the glass piece in the lense and the black screw in sun protector thing (have no idea what it is called but it looks like a mini version of an upside down lamp shade), it is in excellent, virtually brand new condition. Please email me on this email if you are interested or can give me an idea of value.

I also have pictures of the lens which, If you email me i can send to you in order to make sure it is what you had in mind.

#3 Jean-Louis Seguin

Jean-Louis Seguin
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Other
  • Montreal, Canada

Posted 27 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

SEND ME A PICTURE, I MIGHT HAVE ONE.

Jean-Louis

seguin@alcor.concordia.ca

CineLab