Matt Choules

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Student

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

Hi everyone,

I am a third year multimedia student who is in the middle of a "research via practice" module.
The module stipulates that we must gather feedback information on work produced to test its' result and as my tests ared centred around perception of High Definition video, I thought where better to ask than here!

Simply, follow the link below, download 2x 50mb video files, watch them both and answer the 17 questions, most of which are check box answers.

The only personal information I ask for are technical questions to do with monitor resolutions, and some key demographic information (age, location, experience of HD content etc.)
This forms part of a "research via practice" module for my degree only, and information gathered (simple 1-10 grading and comments) is kept only for educatinal purposes.

*** NOTE ***

It is a requirement that you use a video player that can force video into 16:9 aspect and play it Full Screen.
If you are not sure if yours can do this then please download Media Player Classic.
It does not require installing and is only 5.6mb in size.

http://www.free-code....c_download.htm

To make sure Media Player Classic is set to 16:9 drag a video file into Media Player Classic, then go to View > Video Frame > Keep Aspect Ratio and then Override Aspect Ratio > 16:9

HERE IS THE LINK:
http://freeonlinesur...s0o0qgw65426464

Many thanks
Matt.

p.s. I have some interest for my results from a couple of industry based magazines, so your contributions will help give a wider overview.

Rig Wheels Passport

Wooden Camera

Ritter Battery

Metropolis Post

Willys Widgets

Tai Audio

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Technodolly

FJS International, LLC

rebotnix Technologies

Aerial Filmworks