#1 Erik J. Weber

Erik J. Weber
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Student

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:58 PM

http://www.flickr.co...57605197072223/

I meant to list this on eBay last year but never had the chance; here's the original post:

"Just thought I'd post here before hitting eBay - I've got a Eyemo w/ spider turret and the three lenses, all the wind cranks, case and 400' beautiful wooden 1912 magazine that I'm going to have to unload. I purchased everything last summer to get cleaned and shined up but have not yet had the time to do so. The camera winds and runs (thought it could use some oil) and the only defect is the foot on one side of the camera's door has broken off and would either need to have a replacement thrown on or taped.

Let me know if there's any interest in this, I'm open to offers for a few days before I shoot over to eBay, and would prefer this camera get some TLC that I cannot provide due to my busy schedule. It was owned by a war vet and I was informed that it was used in the European theater. Pictures can be provided upon request, of course."

I'm basically looking to sell it in order to fix up my two Bolexes, which need various minor work.

The link above should also satisfy the Eyemo photo enthusiasts that were interested in seeing it originally.

Thanks!

Erik
tvc-one-five@excite.com

Edited by Erik J. Weber, 22 May 2008 - 05:58 PM.

#2 Nate Downes

Nate Downes
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1638 posts
  • Florida, USA

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

http://www.flickr.co...57605197072223/

I meant to list this on eBay last year but never had the chance; here's the original post:

"Just thought I'd post here before hitting eBay - I've got a Eyemo w/ spider turret and the three lenses, all the wind cranks, case and 400' beautiful wooden 1912 magazine that I'm going to have to unload. I purchased everything last summer to get cleaned and shined up but have not yet had the time to do so. The camera winds and runs (thought it could use some oil) and the only defect is the foot on one side of the camera's door has broken off and would either need to have a replacement thrown on or taped.

Let me know if there's any interest in this, I'm open to offers for a few days before I shoot over to eBay, and would prefer this camera get some TLC that I cannot provide due to my busy schedule. It was owned by a war vet and I was informed that it was used in the European theater. Pictures can be provided upon request, of course."

I'm basically looking to sell it in order to fix up my two Bolexes, which need various minor work.

The link above should also satisfy the Eyemo photo enthusiasts that were interested in seeing it originally.

Thanks!

Erik
tvc-one-five@excite.com

Depending on the price I might be very interested. I'm a huge fan of the Filmo's as/is, so would be a natural progression.

#3 Erik J. Weber

Erik J. Weber
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Student

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

Depending on the price I might be very interested. I'm a huge fan of the Filmo's as/is, so would be a natural progression.

I'm open about the price, pm or email me with an offer.

Erik

#4 Erik J. Weber

Erik J. Weber
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Student

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=270242630516

Listed the darn thing.

Erik

#5 Kirk Anderson

Kirk Anderson
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Other

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:53 PM

I got some cash and a bolex Rex 2 package, runs great!
were are you located?
Kirk

#6 Sam Javor

Sam Javor
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Student

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:16 PM

...if you know a place that does the reflex conversion I'd probably jump on it :)

#7 John Sprung

John Sprung
  • Sustaining Members
  • 4635 posts
  • Other

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

...if you know a place that does the reflex conversion I'd probably jump on it :)

You might ask Clairmont. They have a big machine shop, and convert eyemos for their rental inventory.

http://www.clairmont.com/index2.html

-- J.S.

Tai Audio

Ritter Battery

rebotnix Technologies

Technodolly

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Glidecam

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

CineLab

Aerial Filmworks

Willys Widgets