No replies to this topic

#1 Evan Mabry

Evan Mabry
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Student

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:18 PM

this is something that has been a long time coming. If you haven't ever heard of LARPing (Live Action Role Playing) please read up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larping

and then please watch (all 3 parts of) my collaborative effort with a few of my friends. We made this last spring, only recently have we rendered it into an uploadable version. Please, if you like what you see, help me spread the word.

Lords-a-Larping Episode 1.

part 1/3
part 2/3
Part 3/3

My friend and I collaborated to write the story line, this first episode os one of 3 we have shot, we hope to generate some buzz about it and hopefully get somewhere with it (We are both writers, and would love to land a job writing for TV, maybe even write THIS show). We did this on a budget of about $75 and the help of a lot of friends and supporters. All the camera equipment was borrowed, as well as the editing station/software. Please let me know what you think. there is an email address on the videos where you can send your criticism and praise. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to produce this on DVDs which will have additional footage, storyboarding and commentary (one commentary reel done by two of the characters, and one done by my friend and myself --the directors).

I am working on editing the next episodes, and would love to hear your feedback, negative and positive. We are cutting together a Pilot episode that we intend to pitch to TV stations, possibly some big ones.

Thanks so much,
--Evan

rebotnix Technologies

Opal

CineLab

Visual Products

Glidecam

CineTape

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Willys Widgets

Tai Audio

FJS International, LLC