Edited by nakedbrunch, 16 June 2008 - 12:35 AM.
Ryerson or York University in Toronto?
No replies to this topic
Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:32 AM
Here's my situation: I applied to both Ryerson and York for their film production courses back in January. I underwent York's interview process for in mid-March, and was accepted to the BFA program (production) soon thereafter. Ryerson's acceptance letters weren't sent out until some time after I accepted York's offer (it would have expired before I had heard from Ryerson). My first letter back from Ryerson requested a write-up of what I did with my time between schools, a reverse-transcript of sorts. I didn't bother sending in the requested information and was therefore wait-listed. At this time I was elated to have been accepted to York and cared less and less about Ryerson. That is up until this past Saturday when I received a letter from Ryerson informing me that, in spite of not submitting the info they wanted, I've been accepted. The letter was dated June 4th, sent June 6th and arrived the date the offer expired (the 12th), so I've had almost negative time (the offer expired three days ago) to decide if I want to forgo my acceptance to York (I'm totally enrolled in courses, have my student card, etc.) and jump ship to Ryerson. Assuming I'd be living downtown Toronto either way, having to commute and hour to York or walking to Ryerson, can anyone offer advice?