1 reply to this topic

#1 jijhh

jijhh
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Student

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

i'm soon going to be finishing up a supervised transfer from 35 to hdcam sr at postworks for a short (18 minutes). we will be doing our conform there as well, but i have no idea how long to schedule for this process. can someone fill me in a little bit as to what actually needs to happen in the session (i.e. does the computer just assemble our cut by itself based on timecode?).

we have titles and 2 or 3 simple digital effects to take care of as well. we also edited at 30 and need to go through and check our cuts for accuracy. any insight would be very helpful.

a

#2 Michael Most

Michael Most
  • Basic Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Other

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

i'm soon going to be finishing up a supervised transfer from 35 to hdcam sr at postworks for a short (18 minutes). we will be doing our conform there as well, but i have no idea how long to schedule for this process. can someone fill me in a little bit as to what actually needs to happen in the session (i.e. does the computer just assemble our cut by itself based on timecode?).

I would think that someone at Postworks can fill you in, since they know what they'll be using (and nobody here does). Have you asked them?

Metropolis Post

Technodolly

Visual Products

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Opal

Aerial Filmworks

Glidecam

Paralinx LLC

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

rebotnix Technologies

Abel Cine

FJS International, LLC