Stills Photographer Available (IATSE Local 600) - Based in New Orleans and will also work in NYC or L.A.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Skip Bolen

Skip Bolen
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:15 AM

Skip Bolen specializes shooting stills photography for film production and promotion - including unit, episodic, and behind-the-scenes images of actors, crew and production. Also specializing in documentary and special event photography. IATSE Local 600. Complete digital and film service, Jacobson Sound Blimps and Apple-Intel computers - you can check out my work at http://www.SkipBolenStudio.com

I was the season episodic stills photographer last fall for Fox Television?s ?K-Ville? based here in New Orleans in the wake of post Katrina that featured Anthony Anderson and Cole Hauser as the lead roles, and more recently, I was the stills photographer on Lifetime Television?s ?Fab Five - The Texas Cheerleader Scandal? with Tatum O?Neal, and Lifetime Television?s ?Living Proof? with Harry Connick Jr, Bernadette Peters, Regina King, Swoosie Kurtz and produced by Renee Zellweger along with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Executive Producers of ?Chicago?).  Aside from stills photography, I?m a southern photographer of musicians, architecture, lifestyle and the culture of New Orleans -- I?ve been photographing and documenting the music scene here in New Orleans for years. My photographs are in public and private collections, among them the Ogden Museum of Southern Art here in New Orleans and the Louisiana State Museum. Currently photographing for European PressPhoto Agency, Getty Images, WireImage.com, Rolling Stone, VH-1, DownBeat Magazine, JazzTimes Magazine, Where New Orleans and many other publications, and represented by Stella Jones Gallery.

I currently live in New Orleans and available to shoot in New Orleans, New York and Los Angeles. Will travel and work anywhere. If you have or know of any productions coming up in Louisiana, New York, or Los Angeles, please let me know.

Thanks,
Skip Bolen

e-mail: sbolen@SkipBolenStudio.com

fone: 213.840.9259

Wooden Camera

Aerial Filmworks

Broadcast Solutions Inc

Technodolly

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Paralinx LLC

Visual Products

Glidecam