Camelbackentertainment

New

• Basic Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Director
  • Scottsdale, AZ

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

Hello all. I am new to this site and love it. I have use to shoot a lot of stuff a couple of years ago when I was working for a local Tempe, AZ, based video production company. It was a great job and was able to use their equipment for free. For my own stuff, I shot a lot of promo type projects, which some panned out and some didn't. I don't really shoot anymore but would really like to get back into it. I really miss it. I have been shooting photography for the last year and love that. But I really miss the moving picture. I am trying to find some projects to shoot, something with substance.

Anyways, just wanted to share a one of the things that I shot for the AVP that came to town. It actually was picked up by there PR people and used it on the big screen they have in the main court.

At the time I shot this I was pretty new to the Panasonic AG-DVX100A. Also this Nelly Furtado song had just hit the iTunes store the day I was editing it, which in its own way worked out. I edited this on a AVID Symphony I believe or maybe it was the Adrenaline...don't remember. Anyways, enough BS, here you go.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. Sorry about the quality...I know its poor. <_<

Gamma Ray Digital Inc

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Tai Audio

CineTape

Opal

CineLab

Abel Cine

Glidecam

rebotnix Technologies

Aerial Filmworks