1 reply to this topic

#1 James Burns

James Burns
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Director

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:20 AM

I have a Canon GL1 that i shoot my movies with. It has worked fine up until a while ago when i shot footage with it that didn't show up when i played it back. My problem is this: every time i press the record button it seems to work, then when i go to review the footage its not there, like i never even shot it. My question is: Did i press a wrong button or something?! Has this happened to anyone before?! Is my Camera broke and if so can it be fixed?! I'm in the dark on this one, please help!

#2 Albert Wood

Albert Wood
  • Basic Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Other

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:25 AM

I have a Canon GL1 that i shoot my movies with. It has worked fine up until a while ago when i shot footage with it that didn't show up when i played it back. My problem is this: every time i press the record button it seems to work, then when i go to review the footage its not there, like i never even shot it. My question is: Did i press a wrong button or something?! Has this happened to anyone before?! Is my Camera broke and if so can it be fixed?! I'm in the dark on this one, please help!

Hello James, Does your camera play back previously recorded tapes?
If so it could be (bad news) a CCD problem. My easiest email contact is albertwwood@yahoo.co.uk let me know and I will try to advise/help if I can.
Cheers, Albert.

Rig Wheels Passport

The Slider

Opal

FJS International, LLC

Willys Widgets

Technodolly

Tai Audio

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Aerial Filmworks

Metropolis Post

CineLab