I made this camera report to fix the situation. I replaced the TC IN and TC OUT fields with "Reel #" and "Clip #." These two numbers make up part of the camera generated file names so this allows post to easily correlate scene and take numbers with file names.
It's formatted in two columns on a landscape oriented sheet of paper. If you fold it in half, it fits nicely on the back of a slate.
The report is available as a PDF or as a .doc so you can type the top half in before you print it to save you or your second AC time on set. I made the file in NeoOffice; I hope the formatting will hold up when brought into MS Word.
Just do a "save linked file as":
Edited by Chris Keth, 07 October 2008 - 06:41 PM.