EX-1 in Chicago?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adam Price

Adam Price
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:06 PM

Hey all,

I'm a freelance shooter in Chicago, and I'm preparing to invest in a camera -- either an HVX200 or a Sony EX-1. I've shot extensively with the HVX, and I've seen test footage of the EX-1, as well as a head-to-head shootout test between the two cameras. However, I've still never shot with the EX-1.

From everything I've seen and read, it seems like the right choice given how much I can spend and how I want to use it. Until I've actually held it in my hand, gotten a feel for it, and shot a little bit with it, though, I won't feel right about making the investment.

So, anyone in or around Chicago (Wisc, Mich, Ind would be fine) own one of these cameras? If so, PM me. And if you're looking to sell yours, that'd be something I'd be glad to talk to you about.

Thanks a lot!

-Adam Price

#2 Adam Price

Adam Price
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:00 AM

I want to add an addendum to this post: I am coming to New York City in December, and I'm looking into purchasing an EX-1 while I'm there. I'd be willing to buy one used, but of course I'd like to first do a full prep and test with it. Anyone in New York interested in unloading one of these cameras?

Thanks all,
Adam Price

Paralinx LLC

Metropolis Post

Wooden Camera

rebotnix Technologies

Tai Audio

Aerial Filmworks

Media Blackout - Custom Cables and AKS

Rig Wheels Passport

Willys Widgets

Broadcast Solutions Inc